|upto 10 LPA
Check the below link for applying.
Amazon is hiring candidates for the post of Investigation Specialist.
- Review legitimacy and accuracy of submitted documents by sellers and respond back on the case if needed
- Evaluate personal and business information from Seller
- Verifying the information with reliable internal and external sources
- Work efficiently on portals and tools provided by Amazon on this role
- Maintain high ethics and integrity with respect to critical data
- Assess collected information about new Sellers in order to on board them to sell on Amazon marketplace
- Implement checks before launch, validate the details and shift out bad actors early on and prevent them from entering the system.
- Communicate effectively via email with our customer base –
- Minimize the damage to overall customer experience on Amazon platform through document validation
- Reduce avoidable friction for legitimate sellers and keep updated on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other policies
- Flexibility to be trained for additional business-related skills and/or work types
- Flexibility with working hours and work on weekends and holidays as part of your normal 5-day shift.
- Take appropriate action to identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends.
- Consistently achieve/exceed weekly productivity and quality standards.
- Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as necessary.
- Any Graduation from any stream.
- Proficient in Italian and English (reading, listening and writing)
- Ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Intermediate skill with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Team player – capable of learning and sharing knowledge in a global team environment.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf