INFOSYS INTERVIEW REVIEWS:
1. Tell me about yourself
2. Project explain
5. How you tackle infosys since you only know c
6. Any question
1. self introduction
2. Aptitude questions
3. Difference between c and java
4. Do you know anything about oops
5. What is oops
6. What is inheritance
7. What is method overloading
8. What is sdlc life cycle
9. What is deployment in sdlc life cycle
10. Do you have laptop with stable internet and webcam
11. Would you relocate
12. If you deployed in project means how will you do it with confidence?
13.What are the challenge you might in project?
1. tell about that your not mentioned in cv
2. you are from EEE why should take this opportunity
3. what is cable, and types
4. what is capacitor, zener diode, and some basic questions in Electrical.
5. What is the job role
6. Any question from my side.
7. when u got chance to join how much time u will take.
8. do you have your own lap, with stable Internet connection.
Lastly he say I would like to see you on onboard. That is it.
1.Initially they asked Self Intro.
3. Difference Between C Vs Python
4. Difference OOPS in Python
5. Difference between Data Encapsulation and Data Abstraction
6. Difference between Data Abstraction and Inheritance
7. Any certifications
8. Any work experience U have any codes in GIT HUB
9. U have own laptop
10. Why Infosys will hire you
11. If u selected for Cts,Tcs, Infosys which one u will select and why?
12. Finally Any queries they asked
13. About Final year project
14. They asking from resume only what we have mentioned
1. Self introduction
2. About project
3. Sql statements
4. Difference between primary key and foreign key
5. general, if u have any problem how would u solve it.
6. Difference between jvm, jdk.jre
7.How java is a platform independent explain.
8. Encapsulation explanation
9. Difference between structure and class
10. Are you currently working at any company?
11.What r the new technologies u learn other than java and sql, i said html, css,java script
1. Do u have laptop?
2. self introduction
3. I mentioned knowledge on c, python and power BI
4. Why power bi?
5. I did MBA after B.tech,So she asked me why IT
6. What data u have used for power BI
7. There are many opportunities regarding MBA then why u choose IT
8. Program for reverse of a digit
9. IoT explanation
10. Cloud computing
11. In my resume I mentioned loT and cloud computing so that’s why she ask me
1.Introduce about my self
2.i mentioned manual testing in resume so they asked more questions on Manual testing
3.what is manual testing
4.Different Types of testings testing
5.Difference between Bug and Diffect
6.Have any idea about Diffect tools
7.who wrietes test cases
8.Any questions to ask
Infosys system engineer role
Tell about your details
And after that interviewer asked me which is your favourite subject
nenu thermodynamics anni cheppa
so tell me about cycles nd thermodynamics nd process
difference between auto nd diesel cycle, cv of petrol anthey bro
1. Tell me about yourself ?
2. Explain about your project and what is your role in project?
3. What are the problems you have faced during project and how you solved it?
4.Strengths and weakness
5. If you mention you are a team leader then where did you managed the team apart from school or college?
6. Which library is used in Arithmetical operator?
7.If u mention experience in resume then will ask about are you currently working or not?
8. Do you have laptop?
9. Any questions?
1. Introduce yourself
2.I have mentioned as site engineer in my resume so he asked are u currently working(1 said no )
3. What is ur basic programming language ( said C)
4. What is pointer
5. Difference between long and float
6. What is 2D array
7. Are u aware of oops concepts
8. advantages of oops
9. Difference between oops and c
10. Any queries
Why u want to choose infosys
What is ur strength n weakness
What is ur long-term goal
iFu got job how many years will u work for infosys
I mentioned the basics of Python in my resume
Then he switched directly to oops concepts and asked me explain about oops in python
what is python Tell about any topic that u know in python
2.What Do U Know About Python
3.He Asked About Infosys
4.What Are The Trending Technologies
6. I Have Mentioned Sq.. And he asked questions about that
7.What Is Database
8. As A Non It Student Why You Choose IT
Infosys interview held on 15/2/2022
30 comfortable language
4) how write a program
5) which a approach do u follow to solve a problem
6) Strengths It is around 15 mins
INFOSYS INTERVIEW REVIEWS (OPERATION EXECUTIVE ROLE):
- Introduce yourself
- I have mentioned as site engineer in my resume so he asked are u currently working(I said no)
- What is ur basic programming language (I said C)
- What is pointer
- Difference between long and float
- What is 2D array
- Are u aware of oops concepts
- advantages of oops
- Difference between oops and c
- Any queries
- Introduce ur self Introduction
- Why u want to chose infosys
- What is ur strength n weakness
- What is ur long term goal
- If u got job how many years will u work for infosys
- I mentioned basics of Python in resume Then he switched directly to oops concepts
- Asked me explain about oops in python
- what is python
- Tell about any topic that u know in python
- Self introduction?
- Extra circular activities?
- Questions on extra circular activities
- Any Program do you know?
- Most challenging part of your life?
- Scenario based:
- You have to deliver a project in 2 days but it takes 5 days?
- If you don’t know work how will you learn?
Firstly he asked did u complete any project I said no
As i am pursuing final year yet and then he asked
- Introduce yourself
- Do u have laptop…I said yes
- General questions on laptop…like in which way we can measure the speed of internet..
- Types of virus..and some more..I answered every question
- Are u a computer student..
- I said yes. and questions based on computer like
- what is an interface..
- And what are the languages your familiar with, I said c and JAVA
- Finally he asked do u have any questions? I said yes..and I asked would u please share your experience of working with infosys and whether it is difficult to adapt or not?
- What is C language
- what is the use of C language
- why C is mother language
- printf and scanf functions
- What is the array and it’s types of array.
- What is null pointer
- What is java
- what is class
- what are loops in Java
- what is out of memory exception
- 11.what is queue and stack
- 12.how much u can rate ur self in programming
- 13.write numbers program for average
- 14.multi threading in Java
- 15.what is infinite loop
- 16.are u willing to relocate and doing shifts
- Scenario based questions
- 18.trending technologies
- any Queries
Extra circular activities?
Questions on extra circular activities
Any Program do you know?
Most challenging part of your life?
You have to deliver a project in 2 days but it takes 5 days?
If you don’t know work how will you learn?
Firstly he asked did u complete any projectl said no asi am pursuing final year yet..and then he asked
2.Do u have laptop.. said yes
3.General questions on laptop..like in which way we Ean measure the speed of internet.. Types of virus..and some more..l answered every question
4.Are u a computer student.. Isaid yes.. and questions based on computer like what is an interface.. And what are the languages u r familiar with I said c and JAVA
Finally he asked do u have any questions? I said yes ..andI asked would u pls share ur experience of working with infosys and whether it is difficult to adapt or not?
1. What is C language
2.what is th use of C Ianguage
3.why C is mother Ianguage
4.printf and scnf functions
5. What is the array and it’s types of array.
6. What is null pointer
7.What is java
8.what is ciass
9.what are loops in Java
10.what is out of memory exception
11.what is queue and stack
12.how much u can rate ur self in programming
13.write program for average of 2 numbers
14.multi threading in Java
15.what is infinite loop
16.are u willing to relocate and doing shifts
17. Scenario based questions
lexplained tuples n lists Polymorphism,Encapsulation,Abstraction
I said sorry sir i dont know when he asked me but i explained only definitions
Then again he swithed to tell me one incident or discuss any topic as ur wish for 5, min
I explained my diploma days n memories
Finally he asked me ur from electronics why u want to work in it and if we selects u have to be work on java Or python ru comfortable with this. I said ok
Finally he gave me chance to me any questions from ur side
I asked ifI selected what technology should I learn
In how many days canl expect results
That’s all about my interview bro But he didn’t asked me about project and not much about program language
He mostly concentrated on communication skills
INFOSYS INTERVIEW REVIEWS:
- I explained tuples n lists
- Polymorphism, Encapsulation,Abstraction
- I said sorry sir i don’t know when he asked me but i explained only definitions
- Then again he switched to tell me one incident or discuss any topic as ur wish for 5 min
- I explained my diploma days n memories
- Finally he asked me your from electronics why u want to work in it and if we selects u have to be work on java Or python r u comfortable with this. I said ok
- Finally he gave me chance to me any from ur side
- I asked if I selected what technology should I learn
- In how many days can I expect results
- Feedback: That’s all about my interview bro But he didn’t asked me about project and not much about program language
- He mostly concentrated on communication skills
- Self introduction
- Extra curricular activities
- How to work with team (resume)
- What is oops
- What is pointer
- What is inheritance
- Features of c
- What is even numbers explain
- What is pointer of c can briefly explain ?
- What is printf
- What is scanf (Resume based questions)
- Self Introduction
- What Do U Know About Python
- He Asked About Infosys
- What Are The TrendingTechnologies
- Waterfall Model
- I Have Mentioned Sql.. And he asked questions about that
- What Is Database
- As A Non It Student Why You Choose IT
- Any Questions
- Introduce yourself
- Explain about your final year project
- What is polymorphism
- Addition of two numbers, and how can you take user inputs in java
- Explain about Cloud computing
- What is you hobbies
- How can you overcome situations
- As a team leader how you will take decisions. 9.Do you have own laptop.
- The interviewer was very friendly. Finally they said “Wish you all the best for your bright future”