|Job Role||Intern Associate|
|Location||Bangalore / Hyderabad|
|Qualifications||BE / B.Tech|
|Passed out||2022 and below|
Check the below link for applying.
Salesforce is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Technical Support Engineer.
- Assisting customers in solving their custom code, integration, and implementation of Salesforce products. This involves debugging, fixing, and ensuring issues are fully resolved.
- Designing and maintaining technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality.
- Demonstrating outstanding analytical and problem-solving expertise.
- Providing feature explanation and Salesforce coding best practices.
- Handling customer expectations and the customer experience to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Actively maintaining and participating in job-related training activities
- BE/B.Tech degree with minimum 70% academic scores from Computer Science or from circuit branches background
- Willingness to work in flexible shift timings. Work hours can however change depending on Business Requirements
- Excellent verbal written communication skills
- Good communication and co-ordination skills
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Strong research and problem solving abilities are required
- Current knowledge of PC, Mac and mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, etc.),
hardware/software and general technology trends
- Must be a go-getter and Salesforce .com enthusiast who thrives on working in fast-paced environment
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf