|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Qualifications||BTech/BE from any stream|
Ford hiring Junior Engineer,Check the below link for applying.
- Work in a large team to deliver analysis results in CAE / do data analysis for a multitude of vehicle programs across different regions.
- Ability to mesh sheet metal, casting and plastic parts
- Ability to do a basic analysis.
- Responsible for all documentation of all work and preparation of ‘lessons learnt’ documentation to provide benchmark knowledge for future work on other programs.
- Execute as well as check the progress of the projects, and suggest alternatives whenever required to make sure the delivery milestones are met, with the appropriate quality and cost
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- BTech/BE from any stream.
- Good communication skills
- Customer service orientation and ability to work in a team with flexibility & enthusiasm
- Knowledge of Managing IT helpdesk, incident management, Asset management processes, Asset life cycle, Asset register, Maintaining and handling stocks, vendor management
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply