|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Qualifications||BE / B.Tech|
Check the below link for applying.
Ericsson is hiring candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer.
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness; we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
- Supporting Emergency tickets (MSO) to ensure NW issues fixed.
- Handling Complex Incident/Long pending issue support
- Working knowledge on these NEMS (U2000, SOEM, SIAE VNMS, ENM, ENIQ, LSMR, SYNCGEM, NEC MS5000, TELLABS etc.)
- B.E / B.Tech from any stream
- 0-2 years of experience in OSS
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf