|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualifications||Bachelor or Master Degree|
Check the below link for applying.
Volvo is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer.
- Follow the process and guidelines of embedded software development.
- Design and Development of SW modules.
- To track and receive deliveries of developed software components.
- If needed, follow up on external deliveries like CSP, machine test feedback, etc.
- Assist the Embedded Software Development Leader with technical integration results intended for release notes.
- Follow build scripts for target platforms including CANoe/CANalyzer (where applicable).
- Support integration of software components allocated to one/more ECU together with the CSP.
- Support in Technical communication to stake holders regarding questions of Modules.
- Support in resolving machine/VnV testing findings
- Participate in Cross functional regular meetings when needed.
- Support in Measurement and usage of critical ECU hardware resources such as Flash, RAM and CPU usage.
- Assist in configuring tasks, communication, executable, memories, I/O etc. to support during integration to fulfill all requirements of an ECU.
- Assist in Performing basic test of integrated software on hardware with debugging.
- Masters / bachelor’s degree in computer science/IT/ Electronic or related discipline.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Deep knowledge in C++ Programming.
- Deep knowledge in C programming, automotive embedded software development.
- Proficient knowledge in the ECU configuration and integration tools & development environment.
- Knowledge in ECU system (e.g. diagnostics protocols) and RTOS.
- Knowledge on SYSML, UML and Enterprise architect and good system and design thinking.
- Knowledge of Git, CI/CD, JIRA, Artifactory, Python
- Knowledge on SDLC, Agile Methodologies, SCRUM etc.
- Basic knowledge on application SW integration (IO,Parameters,CAN J1939)
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf