|Job Role||Application Support Engineer|
|Salary||upto 6 LPA|
Check the below link for applying.
Volvo is hiring candidates for the post of Application Support Engineer .
- Monitor VGCS Applications and Solution services.
- Be available and communicate with end users via telephone and email
- Respond to and handle calls by phone or email in a professional and efficient manner
- Attend to functional and technical questions and issues that arise within the applications supported
- Register and diagnose every call/mail in case management tool by following predefined policies and procedures
- Follow up and seek solutions for application issues – follow ups with End users, Business and with different support teams
- Be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing the relationship with end users
- Follow defined escalation path for unresolved issues
- Take necessary actions to expedite the resolution process
- Provide or communicate the appropriate solution to the customer in a timely manner
- Adhere to predefines SLAs.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Excellent spoken and written skill in English
- 0-2 years of Technical Support/Application support experience.
- Working knowledge on executing/writing basic SQL queries
- Basic programming skills in any technology
- Open to work in shifts – 24×7
- Excellent communication, phone etiquettes and interpersonal skills
- Self-initiative, pro-active, hardworking, good attitude and be a team player.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf