|Job Role||Junior Software Developer|
Check the below link for applying.
Vodafone Off Campus 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of Junior Software Developer.
- Follows standardised processes to deliver tasks;
- Limited Supervisory responsibility of a team of professionals who perform high quality tasks;
- Supports the team with tasks, using own judgement based on practice and precedence;
- Ensures the right workloads are given to team members;
- Has a thorough knowledge of relevant procedures and processes in the department;
- Provides training for the team and monitors the quantity and quality of the work in progress;
- Has a good understanding of how the team can best collaborate and work with others to accomplish the objectives;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way with sensitivity to the needs and expectations of the audience;
- May act as the systems/tools expert.
- Enrolled in Bachelor’s degree from any branch.
- Maintain and Repair
- Monitor and Diagnose
- Implementation and Integration
- Incident Response
- Automation and Robotics_2022
- Leading Organisation Culture and Change
- External trends and insights
- Critical Thinking
- People Development
- Complexity Management
- Strategy Execution
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf