|Job Role||Full Stack|
|Salary||upto 5 LPA|
Check the below link for applying.
Verizon Company is seeking candidates for Full Stack.
- Analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine design feasibility.
- Contributing to the design and specification process.
- Developing, testing and coordinating all user interfaces and leading code reviews.
- Providing troubleshooting and root cause analysis for production issues.
- Maintaining web-based applications and building the libraries and frameworks that support our ecommerce application client.
- Delivering a high-quality code.
- Playing lead developer and managing the quality of the team’s delivery.
- Preparing LLD for the domain teams.
- Ensuring the team has strong knowledge of requirements/features.
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience in React JS, Java/J2EE, Microserviceses, Springboot architecture.
- Experience in HTML, CSS, JQuery
- Experience in Angular is preferred
- A degree.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Server back end and API/Service development.
- Experience in JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Oracle,Cassandra, UNIX, Sonar scan.
- Knowledge of industry best practices in enterprise-class software development and agile methodology.
- Experience in cloud computing, Spring Integration, Caching, or any similar technology.
- Experience in using and developing insights using various tools like Kibana, New Relic, Graffana.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf