Unisys hiring Trainee,Check the below link for applying.
- Aware of requirements in area of defined tasks.
- Implement defined tasks. Implement simple features or test cases with assistance.
- Write/run tests in defined product areas. Document problems found
- Execute prewritten tests. Document problems encountered. Participate on team responsible for system set-up and maintenance.
- Work effectively in virtual teams. Receive guidance from team members in any location.
- Participates in Innovation activities as part of a team. Creation of Knowledge Documents.
- Provide initial analysis of problems in defined areas. Assist in gathering information to assist in problem debug and resolution.
- Fix defects in defined areas of code. Fix simple problems with assistance.
- Handle Contacts and UCFs in defined product areas with assistance. Expedite resolutions.
- Computer Science/EE undergraduate degree required
- No experience required, Intern/COOP experience preferred
- Knowledge of Engineering Concepts
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate task information with clients
- Team Player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good command over English language.
- Ability to work in a global team, with multiple stakeholders across functions, business units and geographical regions
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply