|Job Role||Customer Service Officer|
|Salary||upto 8 LPA|
|Location||Work From Home|
Check the below link for applying.
Unilever Company is seeking candidates for Customer Service Officer.
- Achieve sales targets through personal selling (visiting market) and driving the distribution system.
- Managing the distributor system in terms of both front-end and back-end infrastructure.
- Systematically analyse, extract and use MIS reports to identify possible gaps and opportunities to improve execution and performance in your respective geography.
- Negotiate with distributors and develop his people on managing customers to obtain more business.
- Cultivate and leverage relationships with trade to strengthen our market position. Further, use the same the generate and provide market feedback and reports to the branch office.
- Analyse how to improve the competitive position in the market through improved customer service.
- Monitor systematically the performance of the distributor and distributor’s sales team and take corrective action (infrastructure gaps).
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in Channel Sales.
- Excellent in ROI Calculations & RS Distribution Management
- Should be well-versed with RS appointment & Sales Planning
- Conducting promotional activities & execution
- Knowledge of MS-Office particularly Excel
- Decent Communication in English and Local language is desired
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf