|Job Role||Customer Service Officer|
|Salary||upto 8 LPA|
|Location||Work From Home|
Check the below link for applying.
Unilever Company is seeking candidates for Customer Service Officer.
Achieve sales targets through personal selling (visiting market) and driving the distribution system.
Managing the distributor system in terms of both front-end and back-end infrastructure.
Systematically analyse, extract and use MIS reports to identify possible gaps and opportunities to improve execution and performance in your respective geography.
Negotiate with distributors and develop his people on managing customers to obtain more business.
Cultivate and leverage relationships with trade to strengthen our market position. Further, use the same the generate and provide market feedback and reports to the branch office.
Analyse how to improve the competitive position in the market through improved customer service.
Monitor systematically the performance of the distributor and distributor’s sales team and take corrective action (infrastructure gaps).
- Any Graduate from any stream
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in Channel Sales.
- Excellent in ROI Calculations & RS Distribution Management
- Should be well-versed with RS appointment & Sales Planning
- Conducting promotional activities & execution
- Knowledge of MS-Office particularly Excel
- Decent Communication in English and Local language is desired
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf