|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
Check the below link for applying.
- Work with Agile process for iteration-based development.
- Understand the product/module requirement and come up with required test plans and scripts for automated testing.
- Interact with architects and product management teams and working towards resolving bugs, ensuring that the product meets the quality and usability expectations.
- Hands-on authoring of test cases and test code combined with test execution.
- Responsible for designing and developing automated tools or frameworks for highly optimized and effective test coverage.
- Utilize innovative test technologies to develop product’s testing strategy.
- Perform debugging and troubleshooting in local and production environments.
- Ability to test/automate Cloud/Hybrid deployments.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both within a team and cross-group to drive identification and resolution of issues to ship under tight deadlines along with being able to drive features into the product.
- Closely work with Support team in timely triage of customer cases including recreation of issues and verification of bug fixes.
- B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from any stream
- Relevant years of professional work experience.
- Should have strong proficiency in functional and non-functional testing, including experience of code review / bug analysis, development of test tools, designing test cases and contribution to effective test planning.
- Good understanding of Quality Process/Test Lifecycle, overall SDLC process such as Agile/SCRUM.
- Knowledge & hands-on Java/Python/Shell/Perl scripting experience
- Understanding of Linux Operating system & comfortable with basic administration.
- Understanding of Cloud Computing is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Cloud/SaaS deployments is strongly desired.
- Should have excellent debugging, troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf