|upto 6 LPA
|B.E / B.Tech
Check the below link for applying.
Tetra Pak Company is seeking candidates for Senior Analyst.
- The production lines and machines of converting factory and contribute to solve related issues
- Participate to the mapping, planning and implementation of Maintenance activities, Corrective-TBM-CBM and Predictive Maintenance
- To improve reliability & efficiency of production lines, improving the diagnostic capabilities, developing improvement and participating in troubleshooting of complex faults
- Process control systems, quality barrier systems and SPC control system, installed in continuous cycle production lines
- Supporting the development, validation, documentation and maintenance of innovative Mechatronic solutions related to production line in converting factory, based on the actual integrated automation architecture
- Working in a multi-project environment where the role adapts to the needs of each individual project.
- Working in close cooperation with Plant Integration team in each of the market companies.
- Working with customers and colleagues in an international environment, but also utilize and collaborate with resources throughout the entire organization.
- Planning and structure, Utilizing Resources, Driving & follow-up, Meeting deadlines and objectives
- Technical and “soft” problems, Analytical, collect info/data, Consolidate – structured way.
- You have recently completed your studies in B.E. / B. Tech. – Instrumentation/Electronics/ Electrical/Automation Engineering or having less than a year of working experience.
- Knowledge of PLC – control system based on Industrial PC (PLC Siemens S7 & TIA Portal programming languages is considered a plus)
- Basic knowledge of Information & Operational Technology, operating system and IP networks (knowledge of industrial network Profinet – Profibus is considered a plus)
- Knowledge of HMI systems (Siemens WinCC is considered a plus)
- Knowledge of Mechanics & Electrical/Automation (Drive System – Motors and servomotor) & close loop control systems
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- You are a team player with outstanding communication skills.
- Experience from studies or work abroad is considered as an advantage.
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply