|Job Role||Systems Engineer|
|Salary||upto 6 LPA|
|Passed out||2022 and below|
Check the below link for applying.
Tesco is hiring candidates for the post of Systems Engineer.
- Specialize on specific infrastructure as a member of a technical team.
- Focus on all work being high quality as a priority to avoid rework and ensure delivery is right first time.
- Develop changes to both internal and 3rd party Infrastructure components to meet a delivery need. I follow established practices and guidance using the latest tools and techniques.
- Operate existing infrastructure and resolve issues using existing procedures; my knowledge and the knowledge of those around me.
- Identify opportunities to automate work and deliver against them.
- Assist Software Development Engineers in how they use infrastructure offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree can apply.
- Deep technical knowledge in SFG ( capacity planning; troubleshooting; performance optimization; deployment & management of application
- Knowledge of installing/upgrading the Sterling File Gateway/ Sterling B2B Integrator to version 6.1.X versions
- Knowledge of installing/upgrading SBI B2Bi API to version 6.1.X versions
- Knowledge of installing single sign on
- Knowledge of installing/upgrading SFG perimeter servers to version 6.0.3 version and corresponding Ifixes
- Knowledge of installing/upgrading Sterling Secure Proxy Configuration Manager to version 6.0.3 version and corresponding Ifixes
- Knowledge of installing/upgrading Sterling secure Proxy Engines to version 6.0.3 version and corresponding Ifixes
- Knowledge of installing/upgrading Sterling secure Proxy perimeter server to version 6.0.3 version and corresponding Ifixes
- Knowledge of installing/upgrading and configuring of Sterling External Authentication servers to version 6.0.3 version and corresponding Ifixes
- Knowledge of Configuration SFTP; HTTPS;FTPs client; SFTP; HTTPS;FTPs server adaptors
- Knowledge of using of Global and customer_overide properties file
- Knowledge of creating Business Process; Communities; Adapters; Groups and Templates
- Knowledge of creating routing channel templates
- Knowledge of installing/ upgrading and configuring of control centre version 6.2.X versions and corresponding Ifixes
- Knowledge of installing and renewal of certificates
- Knowledge of Installation for connecting to AWS S3 bucket ; Azure Blob Storage and creating adaptors and BPs
- Knowledge of installing My file gateway 2.0 installation
- Knowledge of creating API wrappers for the flows monitoring
- Very good experience with system automation and deployment tools (Chef; Puppet; Ansible)
- Very good understanding of Unix /Linux command Shell scripting; & power shell scripting
- Deep technical knowledge of networking (VPN; subnet; firewall; SSH; GTM; LTM etc.)
- Technical knowledge of modern build tools like Jenkins; Ant
- Deep Technical knowledge in architecting; designing; and integrating new solutions in a large scale enterprise of highly distributed applications (i.e.; having an architectural sense for ensuring availability; reliability; maintainability; scalability etc.)
- Technical knowledge on working of virtual machine & Physical machine
- Deep technical knowledge on Hardware configurations and setup like racks; disk topology; RAID etc.
- Sound knowledge on back up and restoration using Veeam or networker.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply