|Qualifications||B.com / BA|
Check the below link for applying.
TCS BPS Fresher Hiring for the 2022 year of passing (YoP) graduates
- Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of passing
- from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, and M.Pharm will be considered from year-of-passing 2021, and 2022.
- Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education)
- Candidates should have NO active backlog at the time of appearing for the test (Backlogs to be cleared within the stipulated time duration.
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). However, if you have completed your Secondary (Std. X) and/or Senior Secondary (Std. XII) course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), you would be considered.
- Candidates with prior work experience of up to 3 months are eligible to apply for the TCS BPS Hiring Process
- Candidates should meet the specified age criteria at the time of the TCS selection process. Minimum age – 18 years and maximum age – 28 years
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly log in and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose the category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. Select your mode of the test(In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication-related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring-related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf