|Qualifications||B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, and M.Pharm|
|Job Location||Across India|
Tcs Bps hiring Freshers ,Check the below link for applying.
- Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of passing
- from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, and M.Pharm will be considered from year-of-passing 2020, 2021, and 2022.
- Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education)
- Candidates should have NO active backlog at the time of appearing for the test (Backlogs to be cleared within the stipulated time duration.
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). However, if you have completed your Secondary (Std. X) and/or Senior Secondary (Std. XII) course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), you would be considered.
- Candidates with prior work experience of up to 3 months are eligible to apply for the TCS BPS Hiring Process
- Candidates should meet the specified age criteria at the time of the TCS selection process. Minimum age – 18 years and maximum age – 28 years
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly log in and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose the category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. Select your mode of the test(In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply