|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
,Check the below link for applying.
Tata Power is hiring candidates for the post of Executive Trainee.
- Work on technology platforms for internal as well as customer facing applications (eg. SAP, .Net, Documentum, Java, Angular, SQL, Analytics, Python, Wrench)
- Project management methodologies for planning and delivering solutions
- Maintain and provide support for existing internal as well as customer facing applications
- Develop solutions/applications for emerging business needs
- Adhere to prevalent Information Security policies.
- We are looking for candidates who are currently in the final year of MBA in Supply Chain Management and graduation in B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical / Mechanical / Civil.
- 60% above throughout SSC, HSC, Graduation and PGPM/MBA
- The applicant must not have any active backlogs (uncleared exams)
- The applicant should have completed all academic courses (Under Graduation/ Post Graduation) within the stipulated tenure of course (e.g.: B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc. in 3 year or B.E./ B. Tech. in 4 years, and MBA/ PGDM in 2 years)
- Candidate should be willing to travel and be posted anywhere in India at office, plant, project site location etc
- Candidate to be declared medically fit by Company CMO
- Active Listening
- Problem Solving Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Design Engineering and Technology
- Flexibility of Closure
- Information Ordering
Process of applying for a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply