|Job Role||Jr. Customer Service Executive|
|Passed out||2022 and below|
Tata Communications is hiring candidates for the post of Jr. Customer Service Executive – Telecom Network Operations and Maintenance.
- creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet Data Centers, ATM sites, Cable Landing Stations, and NW space to drive network efficiency and availability.
- Drive the procurement and technical planning of TGN and submarine cables owned by consortiums/TCL and effect cost savings.
- Corrects mission-critical utility infrastructure problems effectively at optimal costs and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring necessary coordination on certification and field-level testing, as appropriate for the business segment.
- Coordination with the Technical teams for new enhancements/issue resolution
- Any Graduate from any stream
- knowledge of one area within Telecom Network Operations and Maintenance or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices
- Good communication skills, ability to solve problems.
- Interpersonal skills, Innovation.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply