|Salary||upto 4 LPA|
|Location||Work From Home|
Check the below link for applying.
Sutherland Off Campus 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of Associate.
- Consultants in this role get to: Strengthen relationships:
- Support for general billing inquiries. Access customer records and verify customer account information.
- Identify potential customer needs and recommend solutions.
- Place follow-up calls to customers to ensure their needs are met in an efficient manner.
- Develop problem solving abilities: Access customer databases, knowledge resources and technical applications to determine root causes and resolutions.
- Teamwork: Interact with client departments (test desk, field service, dispatch) regarding escalations. Schedule a technician visit when needed.
- Improve technical skills: Attend job-related training: new hire and refresher training, new product or service updates and product cross-training.
- High School diploma / any graduate or equivalent
- Have excellent written and verbal communications
- Direct client contacts technical support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-diagnosis and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased using several applications
- Experience working with CRM applications (preferred)
- Ability to be goals oriented
- Strong communication skills and ability to express ideas clearly
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf