|Job Role||Store Manager|
|Salary||upto 6.2 LPA|
|Qualifications||Min 12th Pass|
Check the below link for applying.
Starbucks is hiring candidates for the post of Store Manager.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning partners; following up on work results.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with customers and other partners who are in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintains and models a calm demeanour during periods of high volume or unusual events. Continues to keep store operating to standard and sets a positive example for the shift team
- Exhibits a willingness and desire to share coffee knowledge and stories with others
- Displays a ‘customer first’ attitude by training and holding partners accountable for delivering legendary customer service.
- Solicits feedback from the customers
- Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Interviewing & training partners, planning, assigning and directing work
- Regular interaction/ review with the team
- Encourage team to take independent decisions
- Conduct goal setting
- Developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution and measuring results
- Review performance to achieve organizational goals
- Gather & evaluate employees performance
- Appraising performance
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Coaching, counselling, and disciplining
- Ensures partners adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements
- Drives coffee conversations within the team and creates a culture of coffee appreciation
- Achieves financial objectives based on the annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Manage store revenue, including cash handling, deposit reconciliation and delivery of deposits to bank
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
- Analyses sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximise profits
- Manages and motivates the team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Manages stock levels and making key decisions about stock control
- Ensures standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met
- Makes timely yet thoughtful decisions even when information is incomplete; considers multiple options/alternatives before committing to a course of action
- Maintains awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing
- Conducts regular store meetings
- Accountable to improve and increase store performance for the growth of the organisation.
Starbucks Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum 12th pass (ideally, IHM student or hotel management graduate)
- Latte Art expert
- Has in-depth knowledge of Coffee
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer-centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with a neutral English accent
- Should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shifts)
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf