|Job Role||Data Analyst|
Check the below link for applying.
S&P Global Off Campus 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of Data Analyst.
- Tracking and collecting comprehensive information/ data in a proprietary database according to S&P’s guidelines for assigned vertical.
- Extract and validate required information using search tools, press releases and websites, trade documents and regulatory filings.
- Providing input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements
Reviewing feedback involving Estimates, Actuals & Guidance content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy.
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Keeping up to date on industry trends and reporting standards
- Post-graduates (M.Com / MBA, Finance) Freshers with excellent accounting or financial knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Knowledge of financial statements and understanding of annual reports
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts
- Comfortable taking initiative and demonstrating resourcefulness
- Strong attention to detail and persistent approach to work
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of any database or automation tools would be an added advantage.
- Adaptability to working across all time-zones
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf