|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||upto 6 LPA|
|Passed out||2022 and below|
Check the below link for applying.
S&P Global is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer Trainee.
- We will provide you with a variety of experiences to help you identify your strengths, develop highly transferable skills, and align you to a successful career path for a bright future at S&P Global.
- Through a wide variety of experiences and opportunities, like all our colleagues, you’ll become an integral part of the S&P Global culture – all enhancing the exciting work you do with the team you’re hired into!
- You’ll be part of a global community, building an invaluable network of knowledge and support from your mentors, peer group and wider teams.
- Final year students who are working towards a B.Tech (CS/ IT) degree in Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Basic Knowledge of one or more programing languages and oops concepts
- Basic Knowledge of any database, SQL Queries
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Windows OS, Networking, 3-tier applications
- Good communications skills
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Be open to learn new things
- Basic knowledge of Cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google) will be added advantage
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf