|Job Role||Specialist Software Engineer|
|Salary||upto 8 LPA|
|Qualifications||Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree|
Check the below link for applying.
Societe Generale is hiring candidates for the post of Specialist Software Engineer.
- Develop and Support the Referential applications.
Interaction & regular communication with onsite partners for clarifications
- Ensure adherence to defined procedures
- Ensure adherence to time schedules & quality standards
- Respond promptly & effectively to client requests
- Organize workload & team members in an effective manner
- Work closely with superiors on various projects
- Proactively seek to identify and improve current core procedures.
- Provide inputs to improve work procedures that can enhance overall team performance
- Staff training & development
- Develop & Maintain an efficient governance structure
- Maintain a long-term, collaborative relationship with key stakeholders
- Promote cooperation and commitment within the team toward the attainment of common goals.tgres, MySQL.
- Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from any stream.
- Candidate should have 0-3 years of exp.
- Sound knowledge on Object Oriented programming language, Any Database, SQL.
- Should have very good analytical skill.
- Should be very good team player and behavioral skills like communication, presentation etc.
- Should be ready to work on development and support activities (DevOps).
- Should have Knowledge on SDLC cycle, Agile methodology and CI-CD tools like Jenkin, SONAR
- Opportunity to work with some of the best minds in a team and learn a lot on the technical front. Get mentored/groomed on the best practices followed in the software industry.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf