|Job Role||Specialist Software Engineer|
|Salary||upto 8 LPA|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree|
Check the below link for applying.
Societe Generale is hiring candidates for the post of Specialist Software Engineer.
- S/he will work on identifying applications that will be subjected to accessibility checks and remediation.
- S/he will be responsible to make sure that the applications are parsed through the accessibility engine and make sure that the remediation of the violations are implemented
- S/he will also work with various departments to understand the opportunities of implementing the accessibility guidelines within the applications
- S/he will undertake regular reviews ensure the strategic and tactical goals of our CSR objectives are met.
- S/he monitor the effectiveness of implementation the accessibility guidelines across various applications
- Experience on developing web applications.
- Experience on Angular, React.js, Node.js, PHP, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB
- Comfortable view on the WCAG guidelines
- Remediation of accessibility violations in applications
- Managing Projects to Completion
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf