|Bachelors / Masters – freshers from Aerospace/ Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Electronics Engineering.
Skyroot Aerospace hiringTrainee Engineers,Check the below link for applying.
- Identify design modifications to improve Performance, Reliability, Manufacturability, and Assembly.
- Resolve issues that arise during the design, development, and testing processes
- Collate information, interpret data, and publish the results of specific projects in technical report form
- Assess proposals for projects to determine if they are technically and financially feasible
- Research and develop design specifications and use computer-aided design (CAD) software to create plans
- Determine if proposed projects will result in safe operations that meet the defined goals
- Evaluate designs to see that the products meet engineering principles, customer requirements, and environmental regulations
- Develop acceptance criteria for design methods, quality standards, sustainment after delivery, and completion dates
- Inspect malfunctioning or damaged products to identify sources of problems and possible solutions
- Define software development processes needed to build software of the highest reliability for the mission.
- Bachelors / Masters – freshers from Aerospace/ Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Electronics Engineering.
- Strong mathematical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to keeping up to date with technical developments
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong technical knowledge of aerospace systems.
- Ability to think creatively and be innovative,
- Problem-solving and analytical skills for dealing with repairs
- Meticulous attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply