|Job Role||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Qualifications||Any Engineering Graduate|
Check the below link for applying.
Siemens Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Trainee Engineer.
- Required to work on Test Case Execution, Test Report generation, and distribution
- Required to test Software applications.
- Responsible for writing, reviewing, and executing test cases for the PCS neo products
- Responsible for writing defect reports and verifying them after fixes.
- Setup the test environments in Lab for different types of tests, which involves configuration of the products under test.
- Requirements and Technical clarifications with partners.
- Implementing “end-user like” scenarios for system testing.
- Any engineering graduate from any stream
- Good written and oral communication skill
- Good negotiation skills and decision-making capabilities
- Experience in a hands-on analytical role with a focus on analyzing business problems
- Advance Excel knowledge, data visualization knowledge in added advantage
- Good experience of handling large set of data
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Power BI etc. is an added advantage
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf