|Job Role||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||upto 6 LPA|
|Qualifications||B.E / B.Tech|
Check the below link for applying.
Siemens Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Trainee Engineer.
- Your tasks include carrying out calculations and simulations, drawing up specifications for the components of the drive technology and evaluating measurement results from other departments.
- You will be generating solutions and will be involved in the creation of patents in the corresponding tasks.
- You will support in project planning / development projects in the field of drive technology for rail vehicles and carry them out
- You present the development results and co-ordinate with users, decision makers, suppliers and customers.
- You support during procurement, manufacturing, commissioning and validation of the products.
- You will participate in the continuous development of competence and exchange ideas with colleagues on technological topics
- BE /B.Tech from any stream.
- You should have minimum experience of 0-2 years along with bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering along with experience of in the field of drive technology in Trains
- Furthermore, you have knowledge of simulation tools / techniques for circuits of power electronics
- You are familiar with analysis and review methodologies
- You are willing to travel as required for project
- Good Communication Skills
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf