|Job Role||Process Data Engineer|
Check the below link for applying.
Shell is hiring candidates for the post of Process Data Engineer.
- Maintenance, technical support and standardization of technical data and documents of the operating units.
- Analyze technical data and documents and processes for Shell Assets and Businesses by working with Engineering, Maintenance, Operations and Project teams of the respective OUs.
- Prepare preventive/corrective maintenance activities procedures/work packs and support maintenance and reliability engineers as assigned from end-to-end basis
- Create the Preventive Maintenance (PM) tasklists and general task lists based on the maintenance strategy and link it with maintenance plans and items
- Constantly engage with site maintenance leads, responding to requests to resolve maintenance issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation/Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering
- Freshers/1-3 years of relevant working in Field Instrumentation, Analyzer Instruments, PLCs, DCS, and automation systems in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Industries/Power Plants or any equivalent industry experience
- Good understanding of Instrumentation and Control concepts
- Knowledge and exposure to general instruments – e.g. Pressure/Temperature/Level transmitters, control valves, DCS/IPS, analysers etc.
- Some experience in maintenance and engineering tools is preferred – e.g. SAP, SPI Intools etc.
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to motivate others to achieve results
- Good communications skills
- Confidence in delivering accurate data that drives critical business decisions
- Strong team-working skills with the ability to influence and motivate others
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf