|Job Role||Associate Data Engineer|
Check the below link for applying.
Shell Company is seeking candidates for dotNet Developer.
- Contributes to multiple data engineering projects. Team member in defining and builds the data pipelines that will enable faster, better, data-informed decision-making within the business. Supports the implementation of a new big data solution which supports high amounts and velocity of data and supports future growth. Works with latest developments, testing and deployment techniques to support the deployment of new releases to e.g. deploy new data pipelines and add data sources. Acts as part of a Scrum, or as a Scrum Stakeholder (e.g. Agile White belt accredited) when required.
- Supports stakeholders by gathering, analysing and modelling data & key performance indicators to develop quantitative and qualitative business insights in an agile fashion. Identifies and proposes opportunities for improved data analysis. Opinions valued within team and by project manager.
- Supports stakeholders by gathering, analysing and modelling data and key performance indicators of moderate complexity. Working as part of a Team to develop and deploy innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing.
- Works under direct supervision of Manager / Team Lead for moderately complex activities; broad guidance on operational activities.
- Any Graduate from any stream
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Must have experience in application performance monitoring and optimizing and experience using version control and defect tracking systems.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf