|Job Role||Associate Data Analyst|
Check the below link for applying.
Shell Company is seeking candidates for Associate Data Analyst.
- Responsible for consolidating financial reporting processes across the planning team such as demand consumption, actual spend variance analysis, accruals, etc as well as data inputs in order to draw insights and provide a holistic view across services.
- Produce and maintain PowerBi Dashboard reporting to visualize analysis and insights.
- Supports stakeholders by gathering, analyzing and modelling data and key performance indicators to develop quantitative and qualitative business insights in an agile fashion. Identifies and proposes opportunities for improved data analysis.
- Conducts analyses to solve repetitive or patterned information and data queries or problems. Assists in the gathering and evaluation of data. Helps to evaluate data by interpretation, drawing practical conclusions and communicating basic data analysis results.
- Will assist team with Budget and Building Operating Plan on a quarterly basis, in addition to monthly reporting responsibilities.
- Responsible for consolidating Cloud consumption and billing data from supplier portals and executing billing on a monthly basis to our Shell Legal Entities.
- Tools will be SQL DB, Excel, PowerBI, Data Lake and Alteryx
- Responsible for maintaining Teams knowledge management strategy and site.
- Works under direct supervision of Lead for moderately complex activities; given broad guidance on operational activities.
- Any Graduate from any stream
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Must have experience in application performance monitoring and optimizing and experience using version control and defect tracking systems.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf