Check the below link for applying.
Shell is hiring candidates for the post of Analyst.
- Gathers data, analyses and reports findings. Gathers data using existing formats and will suggest changes to these formats. Resolves disputes and acts as an SME, first escalation level.
- Conducts analyses to solve repetitive or patterned information and data queries/problems.
- Works within a variety of well-defined procedures and practices. Supervised on progress and results; informs management about analysis outcomes. Works autonomously within this scope, with regular steer required e.g. on project scope and prioritisation. May coach less experienced colleagues.
- Supports stakeholders in understanding analyses / outcomes and using them on topic related to own areas of expertise. Interaction with others demands influencing and persuasion in a tactful manner to explain and advise on performed analyses of information.
- Job holder identifies shortcomings in current processes, systems and procedures within the assigned unit and suggests improvements. Analyses, proposes and (where possible) implements alternatives.
- Bachelor’s degree from Any stream.
- Strong and proven problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment, fast paced and handle planned and unplanned responsibilities
- Influencing and showcasing stakeholder management skills
- Working with both in-country and remote teams
- Being competent in the English language (both written and verbal)
- Experience in Workday, HR Functions, and other ERP Systems is advantageous
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf