|Bachelors or Masters or PhD
Check the below link for applying.
- You’ll join a project team and work alongside Shell employees who are all professionals in their fields.
- Their perspectives will contribute to your understanding of our business, its demands and rewards.
- A supervisor and mentor will support you directly and you’ll undertake regular assessments throughout your internship to ensure you get the most from the experience.
- As part of the Assessed Internship, you’ll have a formal mid-term review with your supervisor and mentor.
- At the close of your internship, you will be asked to prepare a presentation about your project and there will be discussion on project delivery and performance by your supervisor and mentor.
- Typically, 10-12 weeks in your chosen business area.
- A real project with a significant level of business impact.
- Discovering which skills you need to develop, through constructive feedback.
- Developing valuable networks and contracts for future career opportunities.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf