|Job Role||System Design|
|Salary||upto 8 LPA|
|Qualifications||Masters or Bachelor Degree|
Check the below link for applying.
Rolls Royce is hiring candidates for the post of System Design.
- Apply understanding of gas turbine product operation, product systems, sub-systems and interactions. Integrate and manage interfaces.
- Design of systems using Systems Engineering principals including the use of Robust Design tools & techniques to achieve optimum solutions at product and sub-system level.
- Problem resolution experience including ownership of, for example: root cause investigations, problem reports, Red Tops, Safety Alert Reports (SARs), Quality Concerns, Major Quality Investigations (MQIs), Drawing Alteration Requests (DARs). Dealing with ambiguity.
- Applying knowledge of the importance of determining, managing & flowing system level requirements. Planning and management of product change, design technical approval and technical investigations.
- Verifying that the system meets the requirements and ownership of standardization reports.
- Good inter-personal and presentation skills. Ability to communicate with and influence all levels including the customer. Work with and co-ordinate extended (i.e. not necessarily co-located) multi-disciplinary teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in Engineering or regional equivalent qualification, or equivalent experience
- Strong technical knowledge in mechanical design methodologies and understand cross-discipline engineering concepts which include but are not limited to manufacturing engineering, aerodynamics, thermodynamics, thermal and mechanical analysis, cost engineering and product definition.
- Knowledge and experience of product integrity / liability and certification frameworks.
- Good communication and presentation skills at all levels of the organization
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf