|Job Role||Cloud Engineer|
|Salary||upto 8 LPA|
|Qualifications||B. E / B. Tech|
|Passed out||2023 and below|
Check the below link for applying.
Rackspace is hiring candidates for the post of Cloud Engineer.
- The Cloud Engineer is a key element within the Rackspace support infrastructure and is expected to provide a high level of technical support on a cloud platform and Linux OS to our customers via the phone, ticketing system, and automation.
- This role owns complex customer issues which may take several days or weeks to resolve and keep our customers updated through every step of the process.
- Responsible for the support of internal and external customers on multiple platforms.
- Work with customers and other teams to troubleshoot customer environments to increase user satisfaction.
- Resolves customer issues, providing guidance and recommendations to increase efficiency and reduce customer incidents.
- Develops tooling and processes to drive and improve customer experience, creates playbooks, and provides mentoring on customer-related issues to support teams.
- Support Internal And External Customers On Multiple Cloud Platforms.
- Work With Customers And Other Teams To Troubleshoot Customer Environments To Increase User Satisfaction.
- First Point Of Contact For Handling Customer Issues, Providing Guidance And Recommendations To Increase Efficiency And Reduce Customer Incidents.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf