|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Qualifications||B.Tech/M.Tech in Electronics/Computers/
,Check the below link for applying.
- As a Software engineer in our team, you will be working with our global teams to ensure that we deliver the best SW products to our customer.
- In the process you will become an expert in location technology and its penetration in mobile phones and the growing non-mobile phone devices.
- You will also be getting to interact with various other embedded technology teams in Qualcomm that have made the Qualcomm Snapdragon processor a huge success.
- You will not only be broadening your embedded systems knowledge but also honing your interpersonal and communication skills
- Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech in Electronics/Computers/Electricals
- Proficient in programming with C/C++, Python.
- 0-2 years of SW development work exposure in C or Assembly on an embedded platform for any portable device with a record of strong individual technical achievement.
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills are needed.
- Good analytical / problem solving / sound reasoning skills. The candidate is expected to be self-driven to quickly get up to speed on various issue aspects of the software & flexible to take-up tasks as per the project needs.
- Should have worked on a sufficiently complex real-time SW module with multiple sub-blocks running on a RTOS.
- Exposure in stack level debug and using Trace32/JTAG and other such tools is a plus .
- Familiar with at least one source control tool (P4, CVS, SVN, etc)is a plus.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply