|Job Role||Web Developer|
|Salary||upto 9 LPA|
|Location||Work From Home|
Check the below link for applying.
PwC Recruitment Job Description:
PwC Recruitment is hiring candidates for the post of Web Developer.
PwC Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
PwC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Need to have a degree in a Technology related discipline e.g. Computer
Science, Software Engineering, Maths, Physics, or Artificial Intelligence, OR,
demonstrate that you have 1 year of relevant work experience.
PwC Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Analytical mindset, with a good knowledge of computing fundamentals.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Knowledge and experience with data query or programming languages, such as
SQL, C#, Java and/or Python.
- Strong logical reasoning, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Confident in conveying complex concepts in simple terms.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
Desirable (although not essential):
- Working experience of creating applications using one or more low development
platforms e.g. Mendix, Power Platform or Appian.
- Skills to draw out user stories from clients and map these to process diagrams and
- Any experience or involvement of developing a web application using full stack
- Experience of leveraging cloud based services e.g. MS Azure, Google Cloud
Platform (GCP) or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Any relevant low code or general development certification.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf