|Job Role||Intern Trainee|
PwC hiring Intern Trainee,Check the below link for applying.
- As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to.
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Any Graduate from Any Stream
- Good Data analytical skills
- Proficient Communications skills
- Basic marketing skills with a creative centric approach
- Software Knowledge
- Required – MS Excel, MS Word
- Desirable – Google forms, Power BI, any other data analytics tool
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply