|Job Role||Associate Technical Support|
Check the below link for applying.
PTC Off Campus 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Technical Support.
- Provide technical support and advice to customers and partners regarding implementation, customization, deployment, and optimization of our PLM applications (Windchill PDMLink®, Windchill ProjectLink® etc.) Utilize PTC’s case management tool to log issues, track associated status and related activities.
- The goal is to meet the high demands of our end customers who use PTC PLM solutions in a mission-critical environment.
- To do so, you provide high-quality support service to our customers and partners, minimizing their efforts, eliminating risks, and with best support experience.
- Use of your technical and industry-specific IT knowledge to provide extended support activities (technical trainings, webinars, mentoring etc.)
- Create and publish knowledge articles for re-use by PTC customers and employees.
- Candidate must demonstrate a willingness to be proactive as well as to independently take on new challenges.
- Identify and recommend product and support training opportunities for the team. Provision of our ITIL-based services with the aim of continuous quality improvement (ISO 9001:2015) Primary working hours will be in Europe or North America hours as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar fields.
- Experience working with technically diverse teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for English is required, however, other international languages such as German, French is a plus
- 0-2 years experience with practical knowledge in a related support, services field that comprises of technical and soft skills.
- A strong capacity and desire to develop personalized customer service and communication skills.
- The candidate is expected to understand and relate to customers’ needs while effectively managing customer expectations.
- A strong background in technical and customer support is desired. The ability to effectively manage multiple urgent issues in parallel.
- The confidence, communication, and interpersonal skills to manage and direct customers during urgent and/or critical situations.
- The desire to learn new skills, coach, mentor, and train peers throughout the organization.
- The ability to work with teammates in a collaborative manner to achieve a mission.
- Presentation skills to prepare and present to large or small groups on technical and functional topics.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf