|Associate Technical Support Engineer
|Any Graduate from any Stream
Powerschool hiring Associate Technical Support Engineer,Check the below link for applying.
- Implement employee surveys and questionnaires; help HRBP’s in analysis and action planning based on survey results
- Responsible for onboarding and partnering with the recruitment team in hiring associates based on business forecasts.
- Partner with business leaders and other support functions to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce
- Implement new policies, procedures, and programs in support of Business
- Be the first point of contact for all employee grievances and partner with the HR Business Partner in conducting necessary investigations.
- Provide MIS support for Attrition analysis, includes- analyzing Exit interviews, observing trends and highlighting important aspects, preparing and publishing dashboards
- Drive engagement initiatives like – New hire Buddy/ mentoring program, Voice of Employee, Round tables and Brown Bag session and R&Rs
- Partner with HRBPs to drive Career pathing sessions/ initiatives
- Support the L&D team in conducting a training needs assessment for employees across levels
- Responsible for conducting regular vendor audits to ensure labor compliance.
- Responsible for statutory compliance
- Any Graduate from any Stream
- 0-2 years’ prior experience in a technical support role
- Hands Experience in SQL Database (MS SQL) is preferred
- Experience with ETL is preferred
- Aqua data studio knowledge for MS SQL is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Prior CRM experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply