|Job Role||Risk Analyst|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s in Engineering|
Check the below link for applying.
PhonePe Off Campus 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of Risk Analyst.
- You will work with data to understand patterns and anti-patterns to determine risk activity ranging from fraud, AML, identity theft, KYC and non-compliant activity per RBI, company policies.
- You are responsible for defining, developing and communicating key metrics that need to be monitored, to infer risky activity with respect to businesses, category, products, merchants etc.
- You model data and quantitatively analyze that translates data into actionable insights and can contribute to decision making with your stakeholders, keeping PhonePe principles and customer interest as sacrosanct.
- Analyze data to recommend anti-fraud processes for changing transaction patterns and trends.
- Provide support to cross functional teams in their ad-hoc risk analytics requests.
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, Operations & Business teams to develop fraud risk solutions.
- Bachelor’s in engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute or strong relevant work experience.
- Proficient in SQL. Should be able to write queries to manipulate and consolidate data from multiple data sources.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong quantitative abilities, distinctive problem-solving and excellent analytics skills
- Strong organizational, communication, presentation and project management skills
- Knowledge of programming languages like SAS, Python, R will be an advantage.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of building statistical models is good to have, but not mandatory.
- Working experience with BI tools (QlikView/Tableau/PowerBI etc) will be an added advantage.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf