|Job Role||Software Engineer Intern|
|Salary||upto 40k Month|
Check the below link for applying.
Philips is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer Intern.
- Knowledge of developing applications in C/C++
- Sound knowledge of SDLC
- Responsible for the coding, realization, and test of a system, subsystem, and component
- Develops the work with a focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for the code he creates.
- Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem.
- Supports issue investigation, maintenance, complaints handling, and complete life cycle of SW development
- Preferably worked on Windows platform
- Good in OS fundamentals
- Good hands on coding knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science and Information technology.
- Communication skills: Good spoken and written skills
- Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision
- Should be a good team player
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf