|Job Role||Diploma Apprentice Trainee|
Check the below link for applying.
Philips is hiring candidates for the post of Diploma Apprentice Trainee.
- Operate machines and production equipment safely and in accordance with instructions. Monitor the quality of output to identify, discard, or re-manufacture faulty products. Maintain accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
- Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
- Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
- Diploma from any stream.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment where projects and deadlines often require multi-tasking and flexible work schedules
- Self-starter with solid analytical and problem-solving skills and an eye for detail
- High level of attention to detail, ability to execute and deliver project deliverables on budget and on time, and multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Ability to integrate rapidly with existing team
- Good personal organizational and planning skills
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong commitment to customer service
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf