|Job Role||Analytics Analyst|
|Salary||upto 16 LPA|
Check the below link for applying.
Pepsico Careers Off Campus 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of Analytics Analyst.
- Discover, analyze, and scope data requirements & representing them in conceptual and logical data models
- Gather and analyze data pertaining to various business processes such as forecasts, capital requirements, inventory, logistic, manufacturing and production capacity to develop supply chain models. geographics, POS, pricing and promotion , store profile , e-commerce data to develop channel models.
- Create high-level process models (system interface diagrams, workflow & swim lane diagrams, data flow diagrams) to represent processes for the area under analysis
- Empower the business by creating value through the increased adoption of data, data science and business intelligence landscape.
- Responsible to improve the quality of data in relation to defined expectations
- Perform analysis of system data to identify patterns, exceptions, and erroneous data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain and/or Operations Management is Required, Masters Preferred .
- Strong English, written and verbal
- Experience working with structured/unstructured datasets , ability to clearly document and communicate requirement to technical team members
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools, SQLTools.
environment and deliver within agreed deadlines
- Willingness to travel
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint)
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf