|Job Role||Application Support Engineer|
,Check the below link for applying.
Paytm is hiring candidates for the post of Application Support Engineer.
- A production support person/team is responsible for monitoring the production servers, scheduled jobs, incident management and receiving incidents and requests from end-users, analysing these and either responding to the end user with a solution or escalating it to the other IT teams
- Debug and solve issues reported in production and perform the root cause analysis as level 1 support.
- Escalate all issues requiring an engineering solution to the relevant team with all required details.
- Document, analyse and report frequently reported issues for future feature development.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to balance multiple priorities
0-18 months of experience in Technical Support/Customer service operations/ Troubleshooting/Campaign Optimisation in any company.
- An engineering graduate or equivalent with 1-3 years of experience.
- Experience with MongoDB is a must, and good experience in MySQL and PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Be comfortable with JSON and tools like Postman needed to execute occasional tasks.
- Stellar problem solving skills.
- An eye for detail and ability to recognise genuine engineering issues from user errors, and resolve or escalate them in a timely manner.
- Hunger to learn new things and ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Ability to work under immense pressure which is balanced by a sense of responsibility and ownership.
Process of applying for a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply