|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualifications||BE / B.Tech|
Check the below link for applying.
PayPal is hiring for the post of Software Engineer 1.
- Understanding of core products and the organization
- Develop prototypes and simulations of innovative improvements to the services infrastructure and functionality
- Focused on developing code. Code is well-commented and typically improves after one or more code reviews
- Will be involved in discussion with senior leader and architect about development plan and design; Produces code that is sufficiently supported by test units
- Has a basic understanding of technical concepts required for specialized field
- Work with engineers and other cross functional teams including Research, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Operations etc. to develop great software that meets market needs with respect to functionality, reliability, performance and scalability.
- BE / BTech / MTech / ME or equivalent in Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electrical, Information science,
- 0 to 1 year of experience in developing front-end and full-stack applications
- Experience with web front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap.
- Good understanding and experience applying advanced object-oriented design and development principles and familiar with Java and frameworks (for eg. Spring)
- Experience with unit testing and tools.
- Experience using industry-standard software development tools (IDE / Version Control / Continuous Integration).
- Strong Debugging and Problem resolution skills.
- Excellent communication and soft skills.
- Expertise in online payments and related domains is a plus.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf