|Job Role||Product Manager|
|Qualifications||BE / B.Tech|
Check the below link for applying.
PayPal is hiring candidates for the post of Product Manager.
- Work with the Lead Product Manager to understand the problem space, participate in the product discovery/build requirements as well as see through that it is successfully deployed
- Act as a product evangelist to socialize the insights as well as gather feedback to make your product effective for all the users
- Explore data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, and more.
- Define and proactively monitor key performance metrics to support and inform product decisions.
- Crafting and automating reports to help businesses derive actionable plans.
- Engage in problem-solving with the Lead Product manager and analytics to determine trends and root causes.
- Troubleshooting any gaps, inconsistencies, and discrepancies in data to make sure we work with accurate information
- Partner with Customer Support teams in solving pain points for our users.
- BE/B.Tech/MBA from any stream
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf