|Job Role||Data Analyst|
PayPal hiring Data Analyst,Check the below link for applying.
- Using modeling and analytics to understand how business decisions impact our bottom line. This may include assessing risks of new products, determining fraud policies, or identifying inefficiencies in existing operations.
- Ensuring the team is delivering on our KPIs by using various data mining and data visualization tools to monitor portfolio performance and identify improvement opportunities
- Develop hypotheses and set up your own problem frameworks to test for the best solutions. You will also scope the operational feasibility, lead implementation efforts, and monitor the success of your solutions.
- Leveraging data analysis tools and technologies. For example, using machine learning to determine how we identify fraud.
- Creating new solutions rooted in empathy and research that assist all customers as they work to better manage their finances.
- Collaborating in a team environment. As part of our crew, you will learn to energetically rally diverse groups in pursuit of a common goal.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field (Business, Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Science, Engineering)
- Experience with or willingness to learn tools such as SQL, R, Python, Tableau
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply