|Job Role||Developer with Java|
Check the below link for applying.
Oracle is hiring candidates for the post of Developer with Java.
- Analysis / review of current application Setup, Configuration, Code, Integrations, Integration Dependencies
- Impact Analysis based on database and upstream / downstream application upgrade
- Review of baselined Test Artifacts for completeness
- Configurations, Parameterization and Settings Changes, JAVA version / JDBC upgrade towards application readiness
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Good understanding of UNIX architecture (Solaris, Linux…)
- Basic understanding of Database concepts & architecture
- Understanding of terminal services such as SSH, Telnet.
- Understanding of ticketing systems such as Remedy
- Proven Oral and Written communication skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf