|Job Role||Customer Service Analyst|
Check the below link for applying.
Oracle is hiring candidates for the post of Customer Service Analyst.
- As a member of the Support organization
- In this role, your primary focus will be to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle Support Services customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
- You will be responsible for fielding and resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means and technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services.
- As a primary point of contact for customers, you will act as a liaison between Oracle employees and the customer with moderate direction from Senior Client Relations Analysts and management.
- You will also provide guidance and resolution on a wide range of technical and non-technical customer issues. Resolution is primarily provided in real time with follow up for more complex matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream can apply.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
- Ideal candidate would have prior working knowledge of or the desire to quickly learn about Oracle Financials, Oracle Service, ITS, Imaging, GSR, the World Wide Web, internal knowledgebase, MSOffice tools and our Electronic Support Service Offerings.
- In addition, you will need to understand the use of operating systems, hardware environments, software, networking,
- Good oral and written communication skills
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf